Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sometimes people you thought you can trust can do the shit-iest thing to you ;(

Now, I'm over it.

Sometimes you just cant trust everyone. I always have to learn it the hard way.

It sucks cause I hate having to second guess everyone I will come across, yet now I think its only wise to do so. I love the idea that everyone deserves a second chance but that would also be the possibility of me getting hurt/disappointed the second time. Sigh

Not easy man.

So many people had taken advantage of me. Esp those that I really care.
Its not a nice feeling when you put in a lot of effort to care for these people when to realise they dont even notice yet alone appreciate you.

Anyway, Im just glad I still have a a handful of families and friends who I hope I can depend on.

Im not perfect because I know I've definitely taken advantage of others without realising..
Like for example, my mom's and mils' kindness and my husband's tender loving care and concern.

I really appreciate what you did to protect me dear.
Thank you. Really appreciate it Mr Mo ;)

I'm just going to smile and not be down anymore..

Its damn tiring to be down. Sucks the energy out of me!

Cheers,
Tasha





No comments:

Post a Comment