Monday, February 9, 2015

It's been a long hiatus and I'm back!

Although, this time, I'm not feeling too great. It'll be just a short entry.

So glad to pull off a good birthday celebration for the hubby and being appreciated for it. Somehow certain last minute planning works! ;)

Anyway, it's back to weekday. Meaning it's ME time with more zombies. Catching up on Walking dead. Although, somehow today I'm not really up for it.

I feel so sleepy and thirsty. I wish I can drink just about anything right now without throwing up. It's past 6 months and yes I'm still going through the toilet runs. Sigh.. I've learnt to accept it but it's really getting a toll on me. I know I should be elated to be preggy, but it is kind of a turn off with the headaches and nausea.

I hope it will all be worth it.

More regular updates soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment